Are you an African youth living in Africa or Diaspora?
Do you have graphics skills?
If your answers to these questions are YES, you can enter into the competition for a chance to win amazing prizes from YALDA and its partners!
Must be an excellent graphics designer
All infographics submissions must answer the question, “The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA): What is in it for young Africans?” and meet the following requirements:
- Must be 3-5 pages of content
- Use credible sources of information
- Site these sources
- Design must be your original work
- Submission should be in PDF, JPEG and PNG
- Must not contain prominent copyrighted materials owned by others
- Must not be derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or the disabled
The winning infographics will be selected based on:
- Meeting all content requirements
- Relevance to the topic of the competition
- Authenticity of the design
- Accuracy and authenticity of information provided
- Contribution towards breaking down elements of the AfCFTA into visually appealing and simple content.
- Ability to effectively communicate the AfCFTA to young people
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition, contestant must submit the infographics latest by 30th September, 2021 at 23:59 hours CAT or 21:59 hours GMT.
- Click on this LINK to submit your infographic