Are you an African youth living in Africa or Diaspora?
Are you an animator?
If your answers to these questions are YES, you can enter into the competition for a chance to win amazing prizes from YALDA and its partners!
Must be an excellent animator
All animation submissions must answer the question, “The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA): What is in it for young Africans?” and meet the following requirements
- Use credible sources of information and to site these sources
- Animation must be your original work
- Submission should be a Vimeo or YouTube link to animation
- Must not contain prominent copyrighted materials owned by others
- Must not be derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or the disabled
The winning animation will be selected based on:
- Meeting all content requirements
- Relevance to the topic of the competition
- Authenticity of the animation
- Accuracy and authenticity of information provided
- Contribution towards breaking down elements of the AfCFTA into visually appealing and simple content.
- Ability to effectively communicate the AfCFTA to young people
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition, contestant must submit the animation latest by 30th September, 2021 at 23:59 hours CAT or 21:59 hours GMT.
- Click on this LINK to submit your animation